HTPAd Application Shield Board for Arduino or STM32 Nucleoboard
The Shield is an application board to read thermopile array sensors with an Arduino or STM32 Nucleoboard
The source code is completely open and includes all required steps from reading the EEPROM and sensor values to calculation of the final temperature image. The C++ sample code can be viewed and modified via the Arduino IDE. The PCB is designed as an Arduino extension and supports Arduino Due and STM32F446RE Nucleo boards.
Note: The Shield does not come with a sensor. You need to separately purchase your chosen sensor.
Product Technical Specs
- Summary product features are below
- View and download the detailed product sheet at the Download PDF tab
- Please contact us with any questions for or assistance via our contact request page or at 617-566-3821
- Easy to use
- Low cost
- Applicable to all digital HTPA arrays
- Supports Arduino Due and STM32F446RE Nucleo boards.
- Serial or Ethernet Mode
- Dimensions: 2 5/16 inches long , by 2 1/16 inches wide