LED70Sr (7um IR LED) - OPLED70
Our IR LEDs are available with center wavelengths from 1.9 to 7 microns. Typical emission bandwidth is 0.5 mm and power levels at 10’s to 1000’s of microwatts depending on wavelength, duty cycle etc.
These devices are superior for the follow reasons:
- Packaged to easily allow heat sinking and thus higher drive power and higher optical power output.
- Ambient operation
- Low power consumption (≤0.1 W)
- Modulation from DC to VHF
- High long-term stability
Also see the Universal Photon Source (UPS) Driver Board as an accessory to your emitter.
Product Technical Specs
- Summary product specifications are below
- View and download the detailed product sheet at the Download PDF tab
- Please contact us with any questions for or assistance via our contact request page or at 617-566-3821
|Peak Wavelength||6.5 - 7.0 um|
|Pulse Power||8 -10 uW (1A drive current, 0.02 duty cycle)|
|CW Power||1.0 - 1.25 uW (0.2 A drive current)|
|Cut-off frequency||50 MHz|
|Optics||Ge and chacolgenide lenses|
|FWHM far field||~15 degrees|
|Housing||Sr - threaded|