NightinGale Body Temperature Reference Blackbody
The NightinGale blackbody system provides a highly-stable, uniform, low-cost and easy-to-operate thermal source for the detection of human body temperatures. It is specifically designed for use in thermal imaging body-temperature screening systems.
- The NightinGale reference target source is designed for in-scene comparison of human body temperature.
- Using the NightinGale in the same scene as the subject allows for immediate visual and reporting verification of the Infrared Camera Temperature.
- Infrared Cameras and spot sensors can be affected by many factors in the environment. These can be minimized with the NightinGale.
- Easily deployed, the system is only ~1.5 lbs. and measures ~ 5 x 4.25 x 1.25 in.
Our partner, Infrared Systems Development has teamed with Santa Barbara Infrared to offer this new low cost solution for real-time body temperature measurement systems. Boston Electronics is distributing the NightinGale to help ensure this product get to those organizations who need reliable accurate body temperature measurement..
Product Technical Specs
- Summary product specifications are below
- View and download the detailed product sheet at the Download PDF tab
- Please contact us with any questions or to request a quote. For assistance via our contact request page or at 617-566-3821
|Temperature Range (C)||30–45 °C (86-113°F)|
|Wavelength Range (um)||3-14 um
|Emitter Size (in)||3 x 3 in.
|Temperature Uniformity||+/- 0.15 °C (+/- 0.3 °F) Center 1.5 x 1.5”|
|Temperature Resolution (C)||0.1 C|
|Weight (lbs.)||~ 1.5 lbs.|