All purchases are subject to Boston Electronics' Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Product Return/Repair Policy.
A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained by the Buyer to return a Product:
- Exchanges and/or returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- All returned merchandise is subject to inspection and approval by BEC and/or the manufacturer before issuing credit or replacement.
- Merchandise displaying use, misuse or other damage will not be accepted.
- All returns require a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. Please contact BEC at 1-617-566-3821 or your sales representative directly to obtain an RMA. Provide us with the part number, problem with the item, date of purchase or order number, and serial number (if any).
- Items cannot be returned for credit without prior approval by BEC and an RMA number
- RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from issue.
- Product should be safely and securely packaged in a separate carton with the Return Material Authorization Number clearly marked on this shipping carton and shipped to: Boston Electronics, Inc. (include the RMA# in the Ship To address line) 91 Boylston St., Brookline, MA 02445
- Return shipment charges are at the Buyer’s expense.
- After 30 days, an RMA number is still required; however, only products found to be defective under the Limited Warranty are accepted for repair or replacement.
- Refunds are issued to the credit card used or Buyer’s account and will be credited for the merchandise charged. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
For Products in stock, restocking charges of up to 25% may be applied to returns of “like new” items purchased in error by the Buyer and promptly returned within 30 days. A minimum of a 25% restocking fee will be charged for all returns between 31 and 60 days. For products built to Customer’s order (not in stock items) restocking charges of up to 50% may be applied to returns of “like new” items for all returns up to a limit of 60 days.