Ultra-fast 20GHz IR Detector
This is a ultrafast mid-infrared photodetector with a response bandwidth of 20 GHz (-3 dB). It operates bias free with no cooling required, so no external power supplies are needed. Setup happens in two simple steps: connecting the SMA fitting to measuring instruments (oscilloscope etc.), and directing light incidence to the internal focusing lens.
- Ultra-fast MIR photodetector with over 20 GHz response
- Response frequency range (-3 dB): DC to 20 GHz
- Peak sensitive wavelength: 4.65 µm
- Photosensitivity: 1 mA/W (Typ.)
- No cooling, and no operation bias are required
The module is a user‑friendly device, thus can be easily used in a variety of applications including heterodyne detection and high frequency/high time resolved measurement.
Product Technical Specs
- Summary product specifications are below
- View and download the detailed product sheet at the Download PDF tab
- Please contact us with any questions for or assistance via our contact request page or at 617-566-3821
|Type||Quantum Cascade Photodetector|
|Cooling||Room temp, no cooling
|Detector Size||4.5mm aperture, focusing lens
|Bandwidth||DC to 20 GHz