Stand-alone UV Index transmitterinstrument for the measurement of the UV Index. Unit contains UV sensor (Erythema action curve response) battery, solar panel and data transmission via cellular radio to a server. Can be mounted remotely.
- measurement of the UV Index
- the UV sensor (sglux ERYCA) is featured by a spectral responsivity close to the erythema
- action curve as defined by ISO17166:2019
- calculation of the UV Index according the WHO requirements
- data transmission via cellular radio to a server using the MQTT protocol
- solar powered with integrated battery
- various approaches to display the UV Index measured by the unit